The time has come for me to start my own blog. What better subject than my 2 lovebugs. In the course of a day they run me through a gamut of emotions and by the end of the day I am ready to crash. But... I wouldn't miss a minute of it. They are my pride and joy. It is fun to watch them grow and learn and for those of you who haven't experienced it yet, it is hard when your "baby" turns 3. So... thought I'd dedicate my first post to him.
Adam became eligible for preschool and organized sports last week. :) To celebrate, he had a Pirate Party with about 18 of his closest friends. It was so great to see all the little ones in their pirate garb. Some grown-ups got into the action as well. Daddy grilled some yummy (I hear) burgers and Grammy made some raved-about potato salad. We had chocolate cupcakes and went on a treasure hunt. The pinata was a bit hard to break, but Capt. Jack Sparrow (Daddy) finally stepped in and released the treasure.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Adam turns 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment