Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

Wow! What a fun-filled, action-packed, over-eating great time we've had for the past week and a half on our adventures in the Midwest. We were able to spend time with our family & friends, to see new sights and to enjoy the beautiful weather. I hope to blog details another time soon, but I need to hit the sack and get ready to face a full day of 'real' life tomorrow. Let's just say that thanks to Lee & Kathie and Sue & Lou (Jeremy's parents in Chicago & Milwaukee), we have all been pretty spoiled. So, tomorrow, we have the joys of laundry and catching up on all the paperwork, cleaning, etc. we left behind. But, let's not think about that! Let's think about how wonderful it was to explore Chicago, attend Summerfest in Milwaukee, see my college roommates, my cousin and goddaughter, Jeremy's family and to just hang out in the city we used to call home.
A few pictures are below. I lost my camera the first day we were there (very upsetting) at the Museum of Science and Industry, but Sue (to the rescue!) loaned me her camera for the last half of our trip. A lot of the pictures are on Jeremy's computer so I will post more another time.

Adam & Jeremy mini-golfing in Lincoln Park.

Morgan and Valerie W. (my college roomie Kathy's daughter) playing Go Fish.

Go Fish!

Picnic in the park with Grandpa Lee.

Enjoying the view from Grandpa Lee & Grandma Kathie's condo.

No comments: