Thursday, July 17, 2008

Slumber Party & Play Dates

The kids and I have been keeping busy while Jeremy is in Denver for work. One of the highlights of our week has been tonight - our slumber party with Gina, Mason & Madeline! We've played games, made homemade pizza, gone swimming, read books, braved the heat for the playset and just overall have enjoyed spending time with each other. It is 10:51 PM as I type this and Mason and Morgan are still up. So much excitement! Madeline and Adam crashed easily about 9 PM.


Gina read the kids 3 books and the kids all loved her style. Of course, the only one actually sleeping in this bed built for 4 is Madeline. The elder 2 are still awake (11:08 now) and Adam crashed in my room.

Yesterday we had Anthony, Emily, Paige & Sydney over to play in the morning. I wish I had taken more pictures. The kids all had fun playing dress-up, trains and other games together.



Anthony & Morgan modeling the latest in vest fashion.

Anthony, Adam & Paige playing nicely together.

This morning Kimberly & I took the kids with us to run some errands at Target & Costco and had lunch at Red Robin. I love that they send you a free (veggie) burger for your birthday! The most exciting part of the trip for me was that we got the car washed. The kids all enjoyed watching our minivan "Big Blue" get a much needed cleaning.

Connor, Dylan, Morgan & Adam - standing calmly for a minute (not that it lasted!).

No comments: