Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where to start....

Since I last posted we replaced our lost camera - thanks again to Gramma Sue for letting us borrow hers in the meantime - and I just got access to the pictures last night. Needless to say that with our busy life there are loads of pictures to catch-up on. Since I've last posted, my goddaughter and other cousins came to visit AZ and we had a big family party, one of my best friends, Laurel, came to AZ for work and we had a girls day out compliments of the world's greatest babysitter (love you, Grammy!), Morgan has been gearing up for Kindergarten with school events and our family snuck away to San Diego for the weekend... and, of course, much, much more. I am desperately in need of sleep so I will just get a few pictures up tonight and then try to get back to the blog again soon. Here are some of my favorites from recent weeks.

Adam taking a break from playing at Aunt Valerie's house.

My goddaughter, Caroline, and me at Aunt Valerie's house.
No, school hasn't started yet. Morgan wanted to try on different outfits.
Most adorable Kindergartner!
The pool water at the Hyatt in San Diego was CHILLY! Adam had to bundle up after getting out. I think he topped out at about 6 towels.
Waiting for the "Dive-In" movie ('Madagascar') to start.
Jeremy & Morgan at Coyote Cafe in Old Town.
Adam appropriately wearing his "Hit the Beach" shirt.

Building sand castles with Daddy & Morgan at Mission Beach.

Stopping for a snack at Starbucks on the long drive home.

No comments: