So, now that our secret is out of the bag, you can all forgive me for not having been as good about posting lately. I have been super tired and going to bed about the same time as the kids. Plus, I know I should, but I haven't slowed down much during the day and time at the computer is a luxury. But enough excuses! Here are some pictures of recent goings-on in the Johnson family. I'll try to get better about taking more pictures... and posting them!
Adam 'trapped' at the Children's Museum.
My gorgeous boy on one of our Starbucks dates.
Beautiful Kindergartner on University Friday.
Spiderman and Madeline at Chandler Mall. It was a fun outing for Gina, me and our favorite 3 year olds.
Rock Star!Morgan trying on her holiday socks and playing with her new flashlight.
May the force be with you. Adam has chosen to be Obi Wan Kenobi for Halloween.
Adam checking out the ultrasound that indicates he will now be a little... and big... brother.
Morgan was in shock. "Really?" she kept asking me. "Are you 100% positively sure?" After we convinced her it was not her in the ultrasound, she was very excited. This morning she came up to me and looked at my belly. I told her it would be a while longer before it gets bigger. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment