This morning Adam informed me that he wanted to go to the Children's Museum. It is his new favorite hangout. Since we have a membership for 3, I asked him if he wanted to bring a friend and he chose Paige. So... I called Laura and told her that we would like to steal Paige for the morning. Fortunately, she obliged or I would have had an unhappy boy on my hands!
Although we had fun, I did learn my lesson today. I won't be going back to the museum before noon. Lately, Ad E & I have been going after lunch and we practically have the place to ourselves. There is never a wait for anything and it is a lot more fun. Today there was an elementary school trip and a million preschoolers there all vying for the shopping carts, cars, bicycles, etc. The kids still had a good time, but I told Paige next time we would pick up Adam from school on a Tues or Thurs and head over.
It was Paige's first trip to the museum and she was so cute! She kept saying "WOW!" whenever we explored a new area. She was even impressed with the bathrooms which had a toilet and sink 'just her size'.
One of Adam's favorite things to do at the museum is pour and measure the rice/beans.
House painters.
After fighting the mob at the museum, the kids & I were hungry so we walked over to one my favorite sandwich shops - Crave - at the ASU Downtown Center. I had a delicious Veg-Out sandwich. They truly have the best vegetarian options!!
Enjoying lunch.
The bike rack tunnel by Crave - one of the highlights of the day. Really. They loved it. :)
On another note... Jeremy and I were joking the other night that I am going to have to change the name of my blog. We are leaning toward "Outnumbered in AZ". :)
Baby 3's first picture. Literally looks like I swallowed a peanut whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment