Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grammy Time

It is late, I am tired and I have been working on our preschool financial stuff most of the day (i.e., I have brain fry!), but it has been a while since I posted and my mom has sent me some great pictures of the kids.


On Sunday, Jeremy and I went to see 'Tropic Thunder' (save your money) and my mom and Tom entertained the kids for a couple hours. It was a treat for all of us. As you can tell by the pictures, the kids enjoyed putting on a fashion show.

Snowman tickles caped princess.
A smile for the camera.

Cat woman has nothing on Morgan!

Cat cutie.

Then, last night, Adam spent the night at Grammy's. He is really into the Star Wars trilogy and Grammy is so cool she helped him build a fort for the characters to play on. I wish I had her energy!!!
Posing with his awesome fort.
Look at Grammy's and my artwork!

Darth Vader hangs on for dear life.

I have some more pictures to update one of these days... for now, off to catch some zzzzzzzzz.

No comments: