Monday, October 6, 2008

Tolmachoff Farm Outing

This morning Adam, Dylan and I headed over to Tolmachoff Farm in Glendale for a MOMS Club tour. Yes, I said Dylan, not Morgan. MO had school this week even though the rest of Laveen is on Fall Break. I am hopeful that is just because they started late this year and that next year everyone will be on the same schedule. Kimberly needed to go birthday shopping for Dylan so I happily said he could come along with Adam and I. Boys boths were good listeners and we all had fun with our MOMS Club friends.
As part of the tour, the kids got to ride on the ladybug tractor train, pick vegetables including a pumpkin, have a corn lesson in a corn maze and have an ice cream cone. They also got free run of the farm where there were many other fun attractions like a baby chick hutch, a tricycle/hay maze and a corn play area that the boys loved. We packed our lunches and ate in a shady picnic area. It was a nice outing. Now if only I could get a nap. :)

Waiting with Sean in the train line.

Getting ready for the ride to begin. I didn't get more train pictures because I ended up riding with Ryan. He will turn one on Saturday and it was such a treat to get to hold him. What a cutie pie.

Corn angels.

A lesson on Indian corn.

Adam, Dylan, Sean, Will & Matthew posing as fruits and veggies.

Picking radishes. We also got zucchini and cucumber. Yum!

Dylan's pumpkin.

Pumpkin-head Adam.

No comments: