Today was Adam's first ever preschool holiday party... as a student that is. He's been with me to Morgan's in the past, but this was his year to begin the festivities officially. I was one of the two parent helpers which I thoroughly enjoyed. The kids made monster masks and frosted cookies. The cookies were the activity that Adam and I planned. The class also learned about trick-or-treating safety, danced to the Monster Mash, read a cute Halloween story and trick-or-treated with each other (they each brought a treat from home to share). The kids were adorable - they were dressed up as Spiderman, Batman, Superman, a Cowboy, a Pirate, a Witch, 2 Ariels, a Storm Trooper and my personal favorite Obi Wan Kenobi. It was a lot of fun.
Frosting his ghost and bat cookies.
Yum!
Waiting for the trick-or-treating to begin.
Passing out the treats he brought to his friends.
Class photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment