Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catching Up... Again

It seems like I just can't keep up with life in general so this blog has been sorely neglected. Hopefully as I enter the second trimester I'll get some energy back.... and even more likely, when I finish reading at all hours of the night. I am about 3/4 the way through the last book in the Twilight series and am looking forward to getting my life back. The past week and a half has been consumed with reading and/or wishing I were reading.
Anyway... life continues full force for the Johnsons. No rest for the weary. At least we have lots of fun and have great friends to share our adventures with. Below are some pictures from the last few weeks.

Celebrating Gina's birthday at BJ's Restaurant.

Four out of control kids at the mall. Where were their moms?! :)

Morgan and other EAGLE students reciting the EAGLE pledge at their school talent show last Friday in honor of Character Counts week.

Below.... The Great Pumpkin Festival at the Desert Botanical Gardens.

Adam in a hay-maze.

Petting the miniature horse.

Holding a chicken with a new friend (she makes them everwhere!!).

Super cute boy with his pumpkin.

Beautiful girl and her pumpkin.

A fun day at the DBG - thanks Jen A. for the tickets!

No comments: