Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last Wednesday & Thursday...

Last Wednesday the kids and I stayed close to home. Our big outings for the day were driving to school, running into our friends Spencer and Pierce at the local park and going to karate. Anthony came over to visit Adam during Morgan's time at school, but mostly it was just the 3 of us (Jeremy in NY) hanging out. Here are the kids in the backyard enjoying some homemade popsicles.



On Thursday night, Jeremy's flight was delayed out of Denver and I just needed a break so the kids and I met Kimberly, Dylan and Connor at Applebee's for dinner. Check my head for thinking that mediocre food with bad service and four young kids would constitute any sort of relaxation! Kimberly and I got a bit of a chance to chat, but mostly it was kid-control. Our kids are like siblings so they know how to push each other's buttons. They definitely love each other though.


No comments: