Yesterday the kids and I went to my mom's house for a visit. Sydney was there too. Grammy told the girls to wear their pj's over so they did. When we got there, we had Monkey Bread (yum), visited with Uncle Mike before he headed to work and gave Sydney her b-day presents. She turned 4 on Cinco de Mayo.
I have been feeling really junky the last few days so my glorious mom offered to take the kids to the park while I napped. I snatched up that opportunity faster than Adam eats chocolate (which is fast). At the park, they ran into Grammy's neighbor and Morgan's pal, Allysa. Here are a couple pictures that my mom took during their outing. I would love to do some commentary, but I was snoozing at the time. (Hooray!)

3 Cuties (2 still in pj's) - Sydney, Morgan and & Allysa
Adam had so much fun playing he exhausted himself and actually (gasp) napped.
No comments:
Post a Comment