Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playdates

It is only Tuesday and we've already have several friends over for playdates. Yesterday morning, Paige came over to play while Laura went to the doctor. Then in the afternoon, our friends Spencer & Pierce and their au pair, Maja, came over between preschool and karate. It was nice - Maja ended up staying here with Adam and Pierce so I could workout at Curves after dropping off Morgan and Spencer at karate. My friend Ellen (Spencer & Pierce's mom) had a date with hubby Steve last night so I invited Maja and the kids to stay for dinner. It actually makes my life a lot easier when Jeremy is out of town to have friends over to entertain the kids.

Playing puppet show with Paige.

Cars with Pierce.

Goofing around with Spencer.

This morning, Laura, Mary & I met over at Cindy's house to talk about our upcoming Rocky Point trip. Afterwards, Mary, Anthony, Emily, Morgan, Adam and I headed over to Taco del Mar for lunch then the kids and I brought Anthony home with us for the afternoon. It was a little more stressful than usual because lately it has just been Adam and Anthony so it was a little hard on Adam to have to 'share' his best buddy with his sister. Overall, they did well though. We made space robots and 'phones' (yes, those phones do look an awful lot like birth control pill holders....).
Calling all robots, come in all robots.
Our creations.
Only 3 more sleeps until Jeremy comes home! But who is counting.... (ME!)

No comments: