Fun at the Beach
Morgan loves her braids!
We didn't actually make it to Rodeo Drive yesterday. We were all pretty exhausted after the beach so we headed home to watch a movie and rest. Grammy's friends and neighbors, George and Diane popped in for a surprise visit and I really enjoyed chatting with them. They are very active with a Mission in RP and Diane has taught dozens of women there how to sew. Diane's quilting group in AZ works with Hospice of the Valley - one of my favorite charities - making bedspreads for their group hospices and catheter covers for hospice patients. I was inspired by her philanthropy. I love when people GIVE BIG. After their visit, Grammy, the kids and I decided we were too tired to go out to eat so we got some Benny's Pizza carryout and had a quiet night at home.
At the Malecon
This morning we packed up and then headed to Flavio's for an early lunch before heading home. Flavio's is great! The food is cheap, but delicious and you are right on the water so the scenery is nice. I can't wait to have their quesadillas again. Yum!
Cristina and Norma, baristas extraordinaire from Giuseppi's and terrific women!
Grammy reading a Cars book to Edgardo, her friend Perla's son, and Morgan.
The kids are out back right now playing with Jeremy. They really missed him and although they told me they wanted to stay in Mexico for "four more days", I think they are glad to be home. I am too, though I wouldn't mind going back again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment