Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tiny Tumblers

Today was our last day of Tiny Tumblers. We've done 2 sessions through Valley Sprouts. The classes were held in the community room at our local library. The teacher, Layla, is great. Very patient. Adam was really into it at first, but has only been interested in limited participation for the last few weeks. It is incredible how much Morgan has learned - she can do a backbend unassisted and was able to keep her balance in a head stand today. Yes, she is leaning against a wall, but still pretty impressive. Between karate and tumbling, she has become much more flexible. Adam is good at all the skills he does participate in. I am going to look into signing him up for something just for him. Morgan will do ballet through Valley Sprouts next session.

Adam took this picture of Morgan. I was too busy trying to get the camera back from him that I missed MO's accomplishment - her first no-help from Ms. Layla headstand - I am glad he captured it for us!

Adam usually is willing to participate for the headstands, but notice he wouldn't take his shoes off. LOL

No comments: