Then, tonight, when we were making dinner, I called my friend Gina to say hi. We weren't on the call 2 minutes when the phones in our respective homes were siezed by our 5 year olds. Mason and Morgan proceeded to talk for almost 45 minutes! After a while they switched to speaker phone to include Adam and Madeline in the conversation. It was hilarious to listen to them make up jokes, "Why did the bear eat the hair?" "Why?" "Because he wanted to be hairy." They just cracked themselves up. They also talked about life, when they were going to see each other next and a myriad of other topics. I have to say, it made me wonder what life is going to be like when she is a teenager. Adam pretended to fish for trout with his yo-yo and the kids would tell him what color fish to catch. I am pretty sure Madeline was fishing on her end as well. Morgan and Mason have been friends since they were 3 months old and I am so grateful to have Gina and the kids in my life. I just wish they lived closer.

Mom! Privacy please. I'm on the phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment