Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mason, Madeline & Gina

Today we met Gina, Mason & Madeline at our usual rendezvous point - Chandler Mall. It is about in the middle of our two house which means it is far for both of us. It is a great place to meet - we let the kids burn some energy in the play place, have lunch and do some shopping. Morgan was over the line today for the acceptable height requirement at the play area. One of these days she'll have to stop going in, but for now if she is careful and it isn't too crowded, I let her play. Yes, I am one of those moms I used to scowl at when she was a toddler.
The kids and I got to the mall a little early and made some returns/did a little shopping. I got Adam some new sunglasses and he loved them so much he wore them practically the entire day - including at the play area as you can see in the picture below.
We went to lunch at our favorite haunt, Wildflower Cafe. The kids all bring out the best in each other and I love how strong their friendship is.

After lunch, play and shopping, we stopped off at Barnes & Noble. The kids enjoy looking at books and playing with the train table. It was really sweet to watch Morgan and Mason taking turns reading to each other. They are getting so big!

As you will notice, both my kids changed outfits during the mall visit. It seems to be their new thing to do when I buy them new outfits as evident from this trip and our one last week to Fashion Square.

No comments: