Monday, June 16, 2008

Adam Date

This morning Morgan started Kampalooza at the Phoenix Theatre. She had a great time! Since I didn't want to trek back and forth downtown twice for a 3 hour class, Adam and I had a date while Morgan was at camp. We had orginally planned on going to the new Children's Museum all week (I even bought us a membership), but the opening has been delayed so he and I will have to be creative finding things to do. Today we went to the Arizona Science Center and had a wonderful time. I could tell that it meant a lot to him to have some dedicated mommy-time. It meant a lot to me as well. I am looking forward to the rest of our dates throughout the week.

Adam enjoyd creating foam buildings in the "Many Hands Make a Home" exhibit.

One of our creations.

Check out these ants!

Listening to the different sounds in the "Music Landing".

No comments: