Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Swim

As soon as we woke up this morning, Morgan started asking to go swimming. I wasn't up for it at 7:30 AM, but by 9:00 (after a Starbucks run) I relented. Adam, Morgan and I swam for about an hour before Jeremy joined us to work on the pool cover (and, of course, to smoke a cigar). He and Morgan are still out there. I have to go get ready for Zumba at Curves and Adam is on the computer playing Hot Wheels. I doubt Morgan will ever want to get out of the pool on her own. What a swimmer we have on our hands!


Going down....

.... and floating up.

Success!

Last night we bought Adam some new floaties since one of his popped. Of course, I forgot them inside so he was sporting a mismatched look today. Works on him!

No comments: