Adam LOVED this dino. It roared, twisted and its eyes lit up. I would pretend it was eating my finger and he would just laugh. His friend Will kept telling me "Again! Again!"
Jillian, Morgan, Paige and Drake ..... The Otter Pops came out after Morgan and Paige collided and Morgan split her top lip. Steph was wise enough to know that Otter Pops can cure any owie.
Then, it was time for Morgan to head to her last day ever of preschool. I admit I got a little choked up when I dropped her off. She seems to have had a wonderful last day - they practiced for their graduation (next Friday) and had pizza and cupcakes. I had a doctor's appointment so I couldn't help out at the class party and didn't even get to pick her up from school so she told me all about it when I got home. Adam happily spent the afternoon at Emily & Anthony's house.
Morgan's First Days of Preschool and Her Last...
Morgan's first day of preschool - "Toddler 2's" - August 16, 2005 - Awakening Seed
"Toddler 2's" - August 16, 2005 - Awakening Seed
First day of "Toddler 3's" - August 15, 2006 - Awakening Seed School
Morgan's first day of Pre-K at Rogers Ranch Preschool - August 13, 2007
After we all arrived back home, the kids and I went swimming. I presented Morgan with new Disney Princess diving sticks for her last day and at first she wasn't all that excited - "I can't use these." Then when she, Adam and I went in the pool we started playing with them as if they were just dolls. After awhile she decided to dive for one. Soon she was going to the bottom for all three at once! I watched her underwater and she was so cute the way she would arch her back and float back up. When I commented on how I liked it, she said, "That is just my style." She came up after one of her dozens of underwater Princess hunts and said, "This is the funnest day of my life!!" And she thanked me several times for the gift. I guess it was a winner. :) I can't believe I didn't have my camera out there, but I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities coming soon.
To wrap up the evening we headed to Taco del Mar for dinner with Daddy. We just didn't feel like cooking. The kids went to bed pretty easily tonight - so much action and, for Morgan, an ending of an era and the excitement of new discoveries. Jeremy and I watched "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" (skip it) and now it is time for me to go crash. Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment