Today was a special day - we celebrated Jeremy! The kids were so excited this morning to wake him up with breakfast in bed. I even made him a latte which he claimed was good (he is the master barista so he was likely being kind). Adam had picked out a musical Indiana Jones card which the kids could record their voices on - he was so proud to give it to his Daddy. Morgan drew him a beautiful picture at school.
Then, after the kids and I got back from church we headed out to lunch at Z'Tejas and to walk around Chandler Mall. It was a nice family outing. I am kicking myself that I didn't get more pictures.
Word searching for Southwestern state names at Z'Tejas.
Morgan loves her Daddy!
After we got home and rested for a bit we hit the pool (surprise, surprise). It was 111 degrees out today - gotta keep cool. Big steps today: Morgan did an underwater somersault and Adam wore his goggles and went under water to see!
Overall another great day with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment