Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Trip to MX

It was another fun week for the kids, Grammy and I down in Puerto Penasco. We ate way too much, relaxed and spent loads of time in the community swimming pool. These pictures and their captions will fill you in on some of the details. I'd be here all day if I posted all the fantastic pictures so here are just a handful. Once I get my mom's pictures I am sure I will post more. She got some awesome ones of Morgan in the pool with some friends.



Morgan and Grammy at Sandy Beach.

The jellyfish that ruined the beach for Morgan. We had to leave immediately and she wouldn't go back again. This was Tuesday. On Thursday, Adam and I went back by ourselves and had one of the most perfect days at the beach I've ever experienced. Pictures below.


Eating ice cream and watching the sunset on the Malecon.


Dinner at Regina's.

Heading back to the beach (on the steps at Playa Bonita) for our Mommy/Ad E date.

Cool cat on Sandy Beach.

Our sandcastle.

Stopping to hug in Grammy's swimming pool.

1 comment:

Mum of Two said...

That trip looked like FUN! You look incredible, Joey!

Life is FINALLY starting to slow down a bit. It's been so crazy for over a year now! Our insurance company is STILL fighting to get all the money from the car accident! Typical story of uninsured drivers!

Should we TRY and set a date to get together???